Nikon SB-700 Speedlight Flash for Nikon FX and DX SLR's
Product informationThis versatile and easy-to-use Speedlight SB-700 is compatible with Nikon FX and DX format SLRs, as well as the Nikon Creative Lighting System. Incredibly intuitive to operate, it boasts a range of advanced functions that makes the quality and direction of light simple to manage. Three illumination patterns provide total control over flash coverage and the easily accessible A:B mode enables wireless control of multiple flash units too.
- Versatile I-TTL (intelligent TTL) Speedlight compatible with FX and DX format SLRs, and the Nikon Creative Lighting System.
- Multi-step power-zoom: covers a wide 24-120mm angle of view.
- Intuitive operation: the large, easy-to-read LCD screen and conveniently placed controls make it easy to adjust settings.
- Guide number: 25(EVEN)/28 (STD)/30 (CW) (FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 35mm). Maximum guide number: 38 (STD, FX-format, ISO 100, m, at 120mm).
- Centre-weighted, Even and Standard illumination patterns can be selected to match the shooting situation at hand.
- High-speed recycling time: approx. 2.5 seconds when using NiMH or alkaline batteries and approx. 3.5 seconds with lithium batteries.
- A:B mode for quick wireless control: allows control of the light ratios of A and B group Speedlight units.
- Firmware can be upgraded via the storage media in the attached camera.
- Automatic thermal protection system: warns of excessive heat build up during high intensity firing and delays recycling time if necessary.
- Automatic filter detection: Speedlight automatically adjusts the attached camera’s color temperature settings according to the color of the filter being used.
- AF-Assist illumination: covers focal length of 24-135mm*. Compatible with Multi-CAM3500 AF sensors.
- W71 x H126 x D104.5mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)