Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight
Product informationThe Nikon SB-910 portable Speedlight is designed for use on camera as well as for complete wireless control in the studio or on location.
- Engineered for FX and DX-format D-SLRs and COOLPIX P7000 Series cameras, the SB-910 offers unparalleled lighting performance in the field and in the studio. Featuring Nikon's versatile i-TTL (intelligent through-the-lens) metering for on camera or wireless flash control, the SB-910 can operate as a hot shoe mounted Speedlight, remote unit or wireless Commander. And with refined operability including illuminated buttons for use in low light and improved thermal cut out protection, the SB-910 is the perfect partner to your D-SLR.
- The SB-910 Speedlight operates as a hot shoe mounted Speedlight, remote unit or wireless Commander (with up to four channel options) capable of controlling as many as three remote groups (A,B and C) and an unlimited number of SB-910, SB-900, SB-700 or SB-R200 units.
- At the heart of the SB-910 is Nikon's i-TTL flash control which enables Nikon Speedlights to share critical exposure information with CLS compatible D-SLRs. All of the complex lighting calculations are computed for you instantly with consistently accurate results in just about any lighting situation.
- When taking pictures in certain situations such as in rapid sequence, to prevent the flash tube from overheating, an improved thermal cut out protection has been adopted that slows recycling instead of cutting off the flash.
- H78.5 x W145 x D113mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)
Have you thought about