Nina Ricci L' Air du Temps Eau de Parfum Spray
Product informationThis classic fragrance combines freshness and delicacy with feminine sensuality. With top notes of carnation and gardenia, middle notes of rose and jasmine and base notes of orris and Mysore sandalwood.
L' Air Du Temps means "the mood of the times" and was created in 1948, reflecting the optimism of the post-war years. While times may have changed, this fragrance has retained its popularity.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- L' Air du Temps
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Parfum
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £113 per 100ml
Nina Ricci has been capturing the true essence of women for over 80 years, ever since the House was founded in 1932. Now globally renowned, Nina Ricci is both a couture house and a "couturier of perfume" – a name synonymous with femininity, timeless elegance and a Parisian spirit imbued with poetry.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.