NordicTrack E9.2 Cross Trainer
Product informationBenefiting from iFit Live technology, NordicTrack's E9.2 cross trainer allows you to stride through a different city daily thanks to Google Maps. By connecting your cross trainer to your home WiFi network, a whole world of interactive training options is opened up to you.
- Console position
- L168 x W64 x H161cm
- Downloadable Content Information Training programmes and/or software updates available to download via the Internet, a USB connection and/or an SD card
- Flywheel weight Information A flywheel provides a level of resistance to your pedalling action. The heavier the flywheel, the more effort is required to make it spin. Also, the heavier the flywheel, the smoother the bike feels
- Heart rate monitoring (via chest strap)
- Yes (included)
- Heart rate monitoring (via hand sensors)
- iPod Compatible
- Max User Weight
- 150kg (23 stone)
- Number of Programs Information Used in electronic computer controlled equipment to vary the workout speed, resistance, incline, etc. to offer the user a more challenging and variable workout. Also known as courses or pre-sets
- Polar compatible
- Yes, strap included
- Resistance range
- Stride length
- Transport wheels
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.