Norton Anti-Theft 2013, 1 Year Protection for up to 3 devices
Never lose track of your digital devices with Norton™ Anti-Theft. Instantly locate, follow, and lock down lost or stolen PC laptops, Android™ smartphones, and tablets, to get your devices back.
• Remote Lock: Securely locks your devices to prevent anyone from accessing your personal information. This Stops thieves or strangers from breaking into your devices.
• Displays a customisable message to anyone who finds your missing device, so you can make arrangements to get it back.
• Works securely from any Web browser, so you can easily protect and track your Internet-connected devices.
• Take a "Sneak Peek" of the person who has your missing device. Norton uses the built-in webcam to capture a photo of anyone using your device. Snaps photos every 10 minutes once it is reported missing.
• Easy to use and won’t slow down your online experience. It sets up in a few simple steps and as it’s a web-based service it works without additional hardware.
Windows® laptop, Android™ smartphone, Android tablet
Microsoft® Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Professional (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium/Ultimate/Business (32-bit and 64-bit) with Service Pack 1 and 2
Microsoft Windows XP Home/Pro/Media Center Edition (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 and 3
Mac OS® X 10.7
- Eligible for International Delivery
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm
368 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.