Oakley OO9102 Holbrook Signature Square Sunglasses, Black
Product informationA smart and sporty pair of sunglasses from Oakley. Featuring a solid black frame.
• Oakley HDPolarized - Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with greater than 99% polarization efficiency
• Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
• Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards • UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Filter category Information 1 - Pale tint; 2 - Lightly tinted for medium to bright light conditions; 3 - Heavily tinted for bright to extremely bright conditions
- Lens material
- Lens width
- Plastic frame
- Sunglasses Style
- Your Face Shape Information Select your face shape to view recommended sunglasses styles.
A proud member of the Oakley pro surfing family, Julian Wilson first grabbed the world's attention by earning national junior titles by his mid-teens. An unstoppable force, Julian earned two finals in late 2010 and become the Triple Crown Rookie of the Year. Oakley is honouring his power and passion for surfing with the special edition Julian Wilson Signature Holbrook. Screen printed new graphics -- along with Julian's autograph -- on the inner facing of an ear stem make this sunglass a collectible. Art inspired by Julian's mother is also printed on the accompanying Micro clear™ bag, which is made of a lens-friendly material to help you keep the optics clean.
Packed with Oakley Case, cloth and certificate of authenticity.
Click & collectFREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect from John Lewis or Waitrose tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
FREE Standard delivery in 5 working days
FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect from John Lewis or Waitrose tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday