Oakley OO9179 Forehand Square Sunglasses
Product informationWherever the day takes you, these Oakley sunglasses serves up all day comfort via the stress-resistant O-Matter™ frame and the Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Knowing you’ve got UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. Quality? Check. Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards and Unobtainium® earpads provide a non-stop no-slip grip.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
• Unobtainium® earpads
• Metal icon accents
• Polarized – Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional) • Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
• Available with Oakley prescription lenses
- Filter category Information 1 - Pale tint; 2 - Lightly tinted for medium to bright light conditions; 3 - Heavily tinted for bright to extremely bright conditions
- Sunglasses Style
- Your Face Shape Information Select your face shape to view recommended sunglasses styles.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)