OLEHENRIKSEN Blue/Black Berry Enzyme Mask
This aromatic, reparative gel mask hydrates with sodium hyaluronate and lavender to quench dry and sensitive skin. The perfect antidote to facial stress, this potent blend of extracts smoothes and polishes skin.
Use two to three times a week after cleansing. Apply a generous amount of the mask to a damp face and neck, avoiding the eye area. Remove after 10 minutes with a warm, wet cloth or complexion sponge. Finish with your favorite face serum and moisturizer.
- Blue/blackberry fruit extract: oxygenates, renews skin cells, smoothes and refines texture.
- Lavender extract: reduces inflammation, repairs and renews.
- Panthenol (vitamin B5): hydrates and nourishes.
- Papaya enzyme: renews skin and removes dead skin cells.
Scandinavian skincare expert Ole Henriksen has been giving clients his signature Ole GlowTM—pure radiance from the inside out—for more than 40 years. Inspired by his own experience overcoming “problem” skin with botanical treatments, Ole devoted himself to skincare and cosmetic chemistry. The Denmark native opened his spa in 1975 in Beverly Hills, and in 1984, he launched his namesake product line so clients could enjoy spa results at home. Drawing on the healthy lifestyle of Scandinavia, Ole Henriksen skincare combines natural botanicals, powerful actives and essential fatty acids to exfoliate, treat and soothe skin—resulting in the Ole Glow.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.