Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 45mm f/1.8G Standard Lens
Beautifully designed and affordably priced, this lens makes a sensational addition to any enthusiast’s camera kit. Thanks to its fast aperture, the high-power prime lens is absolutely ideal for capturing portraits that really stand out, with beautiful background blur and vivid contrasts.
It’s also compatible for movie-making as well, allowing users to shoot top-quality films with extremely fast focusing. On top of all this, it looks good too - packaged in a compact body with a subtle metallic exterior and complete with interchangeable decoration rings to perfectly match the colour of different PEN cameras.
- Large aperture for a nice depth of field effect.
- Ideal for portrait photography.
- Interchangeable decoration rings.
- High-speed AF with MSC technology.
Compatible with E-M5, E-P3, E-PL3, E-PL5, E-PM1, E-PM2, E-P1and E-P2 Olympus cameras.
- Angle of View Information The amount of the scene the lens can take in
- Autofocus Motor Information Built-In autofocus engine to supplement your camera
- Diaphragm Blades Information The amount of blades used to create the aperture
- L52.5 x Dia.72mm
- Equivalent Focal Length Information Focal length when viewed through cameras with a cropped sensor
- Filter Thread (mm) Information Section inside the front that allows accessories like filters and hoods to be attached
- Focal Length Information The distance from the sensor and the optical centre of the lens when focused to infinity
- Image Stabilisation Information Irons out blur and shake, so your shots are super-sharp
- Lens Elements Information Amount of glass pieces that make up the lens
- Lens Groups Information Amount of compounds that make up the lens
- Lens Mount Information Type of camera fitting
- Micro Four Thirds
- Maximum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Minimum Aperture Information Measures the lens' light exposure and, thus, depth of field
- Minimum Focus Distance Information The closest you can get to your subject without losing focus
- Model name / number
- Sensor Format
- Tripod Collar Information Sometimes called a lens collar, this accessory lets the lens be mounted on a tripod
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.