Olympus OM-D E-M1 Compact System Camera, HD 1080p, 16.3MP, Wi-Fi, EVF, 3" LCD Screen, Body Only
The new E-M1 gives you more freedom to take the shots you want, with all the image quality you expect. The new E-M1 is the most advanced compact system camera ever produced. It is based on the Micro Four Thirds standard and comes packed with sophisticated technologies like the enhanced Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor.
Live MOS sensor
E-M1 with a new-generation Live MOS image sensor and TruePic VII image processor. The really special thing about this sensor and processor is that they adapt precisely to the specific lens and aperture you’re using – for spectacularly sharp photos and videos with true-to-life vibrancy, plus dramatically reduced chromatic aberration that comes with magnification.
High dynamic range
The E-M1 has the advanced technology to take High Dynamic Range (HDR) images. And you can even preview your HDR images through the E-M1’s electronic viewfinder, enabling you see your HDR image prior to taking your shot and make any adjustments before you release the shutter.
Produce incredible time lapse sequences on film where time appears to move faster than reality, thanks to the E-M1’s powerful interval shooting and time lapse movie features.
Enhance your shots with your own creativity: Play around with different effects by adding one of 12 Art Filters, or tell a story with your shots by combining several shots in a single-frame collage composition.
Take your photographic achievements even further with a host of accessories and add-ons – including the new MMF-3 adapter for Four Thirds lens compatibility and the HLD-7 battery grip.
Adjust aperture and exposure using the two dials, then flick the lever to adjust ISO and white balance with precisely the same action. All in a fraction of a second.
Detachable flash, battery, charger, body cap, Olympus Viewer 3 software and USB cable.
- Accessories Included
- FL-LM2 detachable flash, BLN-1 Lithium-Ion Battery, BCN-1 Battery Charger, Micro Four Thirds body cap (BC-2), Olympus Viewer 3, Shoulder Strap, CB-USB6 USB Cable, Operating Instructions, Warranty Card
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 330 shots per charge
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB 2.0, HDMI mini, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm mic jack, accessory port 2, synchro socket
- Continuous Shooting Speed
- H93.5 x W130.4 x D63.1mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Face Detection
- File Formats
- RAW, JPEG , RAW & JPEG
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Lens Aperture
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction
- Self Timer
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Shutter Speeds
- 1/8000 - 60 sec
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread
- Type of Battery
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Thursday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Corporate iForce Named Day
Next day UK delivery
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday