Olympus OM-D E-M1 Compact System Camera with 12-40mm Lens, HD 1080p, 16.3MP, Wi-Fi, EVF, 3" LCD Screen
The new E-M1 gives you more freedom to take the shots you want, with all the image quality you expect. It's based on the Micro Four Thirds standard and comes packed with sophisticated technologies like the enhanced Live MOS sensor and TruePic VII image processor.
The included 12-40mm lens also gives you the freedom to shoot anything from wide angle landscapes to vibrant street snaps.
Live MOS sensor
E-M1 with a new-generation Live MOS image sensor and TruePic VII image processor. The really special thing about this sensor and processor is that they adapt precisely to the specific lens and aperture you’re using – for spectacularly sharp photos and videos with true-to-life vibrancy, plus dramatically reduced chromatic aberration that comes with magnification.
High dynamic range
The E-M1 has the advanced technology to take High Dynamic Range (HDR) images. And you can even preview your HDR images through the E-M1’s electronic viewfinder, enabling you see your HDR image prior to taking your shot and make any adjustments before you release the shutter.
Produce incredible time lapse sequences on film where time appears to move faster than reality, thanks to the E-M1’s powerful interval shooting and time lapse movie features.
Enhance your shots with your own creativity: Play around with different effects by adding one of 12 Art Filters, or tell a story with your shots by combining several shots in a single-frame collage composition.
Take your photographic achievements even further with a host of accessories and add-ons – including the new MMF-3 adapter for Four Thirds lens compatibility and the HLD-7 battery grip.
Adjust aperture and exposure using the two dials, then flick the lever to adjust ISO and white balance with precisely the same action. All in a fraction of a second.
12-40mm lens, detachable flash, battery, charger, body cap, Olympus Viewer 3 software and USB cable.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 330 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB 2.0, HDMI mini, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm mic jack, accessory port 2, synchro socket
- H93.5 x W130.4 x D63.1mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.