Olympus OM-D E-M10 Compact System Camera with 14-42mm EZ Lens, HD 1080p, 16.1MP, Wi-Fi, EVF, 3” LCD Touch Screen, Black
The new E-M10 is a super-slim, beautifully designed, light-weight system camera offering exceptional value and performance. A large electronic viewfinder, high performance 3-axis image stabilisation and high-speed auto-focus make quality shots simple. It also comes equipped with built-in flash and Wi-Fi for straightforward backing up.
Fast, high precision AF offers complete control over your focal range at a touch - useful for very small subjects. Advanced tracking takes the pressure off, leaving you free to capture the moment as it happens. Along with 8 frame per second shooting every shot is within reach.
Take wireless control of your photography. Adjust aperture, shutter speed and shooting modes from your smartphone, all with live framing. With the M.ZUIKO Digital 14-42mm lens even zoom level ins controllable. When you’re done, backup, share and geotag with ease.
Leave the tripod at home. In-body 3-axis image stabilisation means the E-M10 excels when taking handheld snaps. It removes blur and distortion, even in low light and delivers rock solid results anywhere from the streets to the pitch.
Touch screen & viewfinder
See your shots in superior quality on the 1037k dot touch screen. Focus and shoot with just a touch of your finger. With the built-in EVF, framing your shots is even more natural and making manual adjust on the fly in simple.
Photo & video capture
Simultaneous photo capture while shooting a Full HD movie. The E-M10 supports full high-definition (1920 x 1080 pixels for more beautiful movies. This Full HD 1080 movie recording in MPEG4 is enhanced still further by stereo sound.
This feature merges long exposure shots to create one picture. Auto brightness control takes care of the fine-tuning for gorgeous sky-scapes and time-lapse shots.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm EZ lens, battery, battery charge, neck strap
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 320 shots per charge
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- Hot shoe, HDMI micro, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Continuous Shooting Speed
- H93.5 x W130.4 x D63.1mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3" LCD touch screen
- Face Detection
- File Formats
- RAW & JPEG
- Via mobile
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Lens Aperture
- F3.5 (14mm) - F5.6 (42mm)
- Lens Size
- Lens Type
- M.ZUIKO Digital standard zoom lens. Micro Four Thirds compatible
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- SD Memory Card (SDHC, SDXC, UHS‑I compatible) Class 6 is recommended for video shooting
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Night Scene
- Red-Eye Reduction
- Self Timer
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- Live MOS sensor
- Shooting Modes
- Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Landscape with Portrait, Macro, Sports, Night Scene, Night Scene with portrait, Children, High key, Low key, Digital Image
- Shutter Speeds
- 1/4000 - 60 sec
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread
- Type of Battery
- BLS‑5 Li‑Ion battery (included)
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 396g (including battery and memory card), 350g (body only)
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
355 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow