Olympus PEN E-PM2 Compact System Camera with 14-42mm Lens, HD 1080i, 16MP, Wi-Fi, 3” LCD Screen, Black
The Olympus PEN E-PM2 improves on the PEN legacy with a smaller, lighter frame, intuitive interface and DSLR image quality. The ergonomically designed body gives it easier handling and thanks to more connectivity, it can be upgraded with spotlight and Bluetooth accessories (available separately). 1080i HD video shooting is also possible.
- Featuring the 16 megapixel Live MOS sensor of the OM-D E-M5, the Olympus Micro Four Thirds flagship, the PEN E-PM2PM2, is optimized to maximize the performance of all mZuiko digital lenses in any shooting condition. Improvements to the sensitivity and read-out speed of the existing sensor makes shooting and Full HD movie recording possible.
- TruePic VI Image Processor, designed specifically for the Olympus PEN, features Real Colour Technology for improved colour reproduction (especially colours such as emerald green, yellow, and gold) and colour gradation. The faster processor also allows for a shorter recovery time between shots.
- Olympus’ Dust Reduction System assures spot-free images, even if you change lenses. Every time you turn on the camera, the patented Supersonic Wave Filter silently vibrates, flinging and collecting dust so that it doesn’t interfere with the picture imaging at any time.
- Wi-Fi capability lets you transfer photos wirelessly to smartphones and tablets with the FlashAir memory card and the OLYMPUS Image Share app. Perfect for posting them on social networking sites fast without any fuss. All to share your stories fast.
- The E-PM2’s touch screen reacts quickly with the slightest touch and can focus by touch even if the subject is not in the centre. Touch Screen display makes it easy to choose AF points, capture a picture, change camera settings, release the shutter or navigate controls, simply by touching the screen.
- Twelve in-camera Art Filters are enhanced by new filter variations, art effects and bracketing. Photographers can use Art Filters in all shooting modes as well as filming HD movies.
- Shoot up to 29 minutes of 1080 60i HD video and stereo sound in either .MOV or .AVI formats. A Direct HD Movie Button switches you from still to movie mode with just the press of a button. Shoot movies with Art Filters, and new to the E-PM2, change your Art Filter while shooting your movie and see the transition right on the LCD, without missing a beat.
- Includes: lens, flash, battery, charger, body cap, shoulder strap, USB cable, AV cable and viewer software.
One of the biggest advantages of SLR digital cameras is the sheer shooting flexibility they offer. You can use various additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots, to shoot a wide variety of subjects. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 330 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB 2.0, HDMI mini, hot shoe
- Digital Bridge
- H64.2 x W109.8 x D33.8mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- PEN E-PM2
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- BLS-5 Li-ion battery (included)
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080i HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday (Trial in selected areas)