Olympus SH-1 Digital Camera, HD 1080p, 16.8MP, 24x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi with 3" LCD Screen
Sporting an elegant design similar to the renowned Olympus PEN E-P5 digital camera, the SH-1’s enhanced leather-like texture and metal build feel good in the hand – and look good too. Careful consideration of the rear grip and positioning of the controls allows you to concentrate on your subject while enjoying a refined photography experience.
The SH-1’s newly developed lens construction gives you a slim, high-performance lens with a high 24x optical zoom or 48x Super Resolution Zoom. So whether you are shooting at a low 25mm wide angle, or using telephoto or macro settings, you are assured excellent optical rendering – and beautiful image quality with every photo and movie.
Advance image stabilisation
The SH-1 is the world’s first compact digital camera to be equipped with 5-axis image stabilisation (IS) for super-sharp images also in low light. This clever technology compensates for every kind of jolt or handshake – covering vertical angle rotation, horizontal angle rotation, vertical shift, horizontal shift and rolling camera shake.
Now it’s easier than ever to share your shots of the world with family and friends – thanks to the SH-1’s built-in Wi-Fi and OI.Share capability. Regardless of where you are, you can wirelessly transfer photos from the digital camera to your smartphone or tablet. Or use your mobile device as a remote for controlling the SH-1’s settings and shooting.
Combining a high-speed 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor and high-performance TruePic image processing engine, iHS technology lets you perfectly capture exactly the scenes you want – beautifully and in sharp quality.
In just three easy steps, Live Guide automatically adjusts all the parameters and alters the picture to show what effect your changes would have on the end result. So you can be sure to get just the photo you want.
Create an impressive super-wide-angle, wrap-around photo simply by panning the camera horizontally or vertically. The SH-1 then knits the separate stills together automatically to give you a breathtaking panorama view.
- Accessories Included
- Lithium-iIon battery, AC adapter, USB cable, neck strap, manual, warranty card, Olympus Viewer 3 CD-ROM, lens cap
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 350 shots
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- DC, USB, Micro HDMI, Wi-Fi, FlashAir
- Continuous Shooting Speed
- 11.5 fps
- H63.2 x W108.8 x D42.4mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- PictBridge, DPOF
- Face Detection
- File Formats
- Stills: JPEG / Movies: QuickTime Motion JPEG
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Lens Aperture
- f/ 3.0 - 6.9
- Lens Size
- 4.5 - 108mm (25 - 600mm. 35mm equiv.)
- Lens Type
- Olympus lens
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- SH-1 Silver
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction
- Self Timer
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Magic Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale & Light Colour, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Dramatic Tone. Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Interval shooting, Night Scene, Night Scene with portrait, Sports, Indoor, Self-portrait, Sunset, Firewo
- Shutter Speeds
- 1/4 - 1/2000s (Manual Mode)
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread
- Type of Battery
- LI‑92B Lithium‑Ion
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday