Olympus TG-2 Waterproof Camera, HD 1080p, 12MP, 4x Optical Zoom, GPS, 3.2” OLED
Waterproof, shockproof, freezeproof, crushproof - the Olympus TG-2 is virtually indestructible. You can rely on incredible image quality for all your photos and Full HD movies. A 12-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VI image processor combination delivers more power for enhanced features. High-speed movie recording lets you play back fast-action footage in super-slow motion with detail you can’t normally see with the naked eye.
When you’re enjoying the outdoors; the GPS and e.compass records where you took your pictures and FlashAir card compatibility means you can easily share images wirelessly on social media via your smartphone (card available separately).
- As well as being extremely rugged with a metal body and shock-absorbing system, it also takes fantastic quality images. That’s thanks to its iHS technologies, which harness the power of the 12-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor and the TruePic VI image processor.
- Capture the tiniest things in life in extreme close-up with the TG-2’s Microscope Mode. Get as close as 1cm to your subject and use a focal length of 200mm for 14x magnification.
- However fast the action: Advanced iHS capture it all with the high-speed sequential shooting of 60fps and high-powered processing. You can also make high-speed movies at 120fps (640x480) or even 240fps (320x240) with slow-motion playback revealing movements too fast for the human eye.
- This tough camera lets you start specialising in those areas of photography that most interest you with a range of quick-to-attach accessories, like a tele lens converter and fisheye lens converter.
- Built-in GPS and electronic compass. The TG-2 is equipped to save your location as data with every shot you take, and even records your route when you’re not shooting.
- Get the full range from wide to close-up with the 4x wide optical zoom lens (25-100mm full-frame equivalent) - giving you precision and flexibility in all conditions.
- Make smooth and beautifully sharp movies, even on the move: with a multi-motion function for stabilising out images shot in 1080p resolution.
- Forget shakes and jiggles. Get sharp shots every time with the help of Dual IS using CMOS-shift image stabilisation and high-sensitivity shooting for reduced blur - even with fast-moving shots.
- Made from Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLED), this 3.2-inch display lets you enjoy better contrast, colours and brightness.
- Face detection automatically puts faces in focus and adjusts exposure to create an image that’s sharp in the right places and ideally exposed. Available for photos and videos, it can detect up to eight faces.
- The TAP Control Menu allows the camera to be controlled through taps on the casing, and also enables scrolling by tilting the camera body - perfect for gloved hands.
- Includes battery, hand strap, USB cable, Olympus Viewer software and AC adapter.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 350 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- USB 2.0, Micro HDMI
- H66.5 x W111.5 x D29.1mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)
You might also like