OPI Germany Collection , Berlin There Done That
From their exquisite avant-garde creations to classic, elegant pieces, Germany's fashion, style and culture have inspired OPI's latest collection. The result is a collection of 12 polishes which fuse classic shades with a modern edge.
- Berlin There Done That - taupe
- Danke-Shiny Red - ruby
- Deutsch You Want Me Baby? - shimmering red-orange
- Don't Pretzel My Buttons - honey-beige
- Don't Talk Bach To Me - lime-yellow
- Every Month Is Oktoberfest - plum
- German-Icure By OPI - shimmering burgundy
- My Very First Knockwurst - rosy-nude
- Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! - black-olive
- Schnapps Out Of It! - mauve
- Suzi & The 7 Düsseldorfs - bright purple
- Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue - shiny blue
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Nail Polish Finish
Established in America in 1981 by President and CEO George Schaeffer, O.P.I is a family-owned professional nail care company used in salons around the world.
Committed to producing the finest quality nail products, O.P.I’s team of scientists use the latest technological advances to produce their long lasting, chip-resistant nail lacquers.
Known for their clever, quirky shade names - “A-Rose At Dawn...Broke By Noon,” “Suzi Sells Sushi By The Seashore” and “Red My Fortune Cookie,” to name a few - and extensive, fashion-forward colour range, O.P.I produce 2 collections each year which are based around a geographical location plus other playful collections with particular themes, such as the New York City Ballet and The Muppets.
O.P.I products are not tested on animals and their nail lacquers are formulated without formaldehyde, DBP (dibutyl phthalate) and tolulene.
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As