Orbitsound M12 Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
The Orbitsound M12 combines the best of sound bar and subwoofer technology to deliver an exceptional listening experience - despite being just 60cm wide. Whether watching movies, TV or just listening to music, the Orbitsound M12 uses a spatial array of nine speakers (eight in the soundbar, one in the subwoofer) to create immersive audio without a complicated setup.
- Orbitsound’s Spatial Sound Technology (SST) uses side firing speakers and special sound encoding to radiate sound throughout your sitting room. This means that everyone can enjoy being in the sweet spot, wherever they’re sitting.
- The M12 also comes with a high power, down firing, wireless subwoofer. It’s the power of the subwoofer that enables such a high definition wide-band sound. The whole package is engineered to stay in sync. The volume of the subwoofer can also be independently set by a volume control on the subwoofer itself.
- Stream to the M12 from any compatible Bluetooth device and enjoy simple wireless enjoyment of stored media. The M12 manages your Bluetooth connection cleverly. Simply press the Bluetooth button (or press play from the included remote control), and the M12 will ‘grab’ your device’s Bluetooth connection and continue playback. The remote control can also skip or rewind tracks on a connected device.
- This combo is made of wood for superior acoustic resonance. The soundbar is deep high gloss and finished with a metal front grille that sits on damping mounts. The subwoofer is finished in a tough matt finish to prevent unwanted marking.
- The M12 features digital amplifiers and wireless power control to save energy on standby or when it’s idle. The subwoofer also shuts down and resumes when it’s needed.
- Easy connection to a TV is possible through the included optical cable. Other connections include mixing analogue inputs on RCA and jack, allowing connection to almost anything. And of course Bluetooth provides simple wireless connection.
- Includes: M12 sound bar, down firing wireless subwoofer, remote control, User’s guide, quick start guide, TOSLINK digital optical cable, 3.5mm stereo jack cable, RCA audio/video cable, power cords.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Nicam Stereo
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- H9.0 x W60.0 x D10.0cm
- Dimensions (Subwoofer)
- H34 x W22 x D22cm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Home Cinema Type
- Sound Bar
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Model name / number
- Orbitsound M12
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Optical digital input, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Speaker system
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
258 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As