Orbitsound M9 Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer, Bamboo
The Orbitsound is a sound bar and subwoofer combo that delivers huge sound from a small package. Perfect for listening to music or TV sound from a second room or smaller TV set, the Orbitsound M9 powers out startling high definition sound from it’s incredibly small footprint. Along with easy-to-use Bluetooth streaming, it’s ready to add a whole new dimension to your media.
- Spatial Sound Technology (SST) uses side firing speakers and proprietary sound encoding to radiate sound throughout the room. The M9 creates a spatial sound environment that fills your space, so ALL listeners enjoy the soundscape wherever they are sitting.
- The M9 comes with a high power, low profile, high-speed wireless digital subwoofer. The ultra-low latency 2.4GHz connection means that the sound is always in-sync with the sound bar, delivering a seamless sound, yet with the flexibility of wireless operation, and the high fidelity of a lossless digital connection. Extremely slimline, it can be positioned anywhere within eight metres of the sound bar (completely out of sight if required).
- High quality Bluetooth streaming to the sound bar from any compatible Bluetooth device means simple wireless enjoyment of streamed or stored media. The M9 manages your Bluetooth connection cleverly. Simply press the Bluetooth button (or press play from the included remote control), and the M9 will ‘grab’ your device’s Bluetooth connection and continue playback.
- This combo is made of wood for superior acoustic resonance. The soundbar is deep high gloss and finished with a metal front grille that sits on damping mounts. The subwoofer is finished in a tough matt finish to prevent unwanted marking.
- The M9 features digital amplifiers and wireless power control to save energy on standby or when it’s idle. The M9 will wirelessly shut down the subwoofer and resume it when it is needed and minimise its own power needs as much as possible.
- Easy connection to a TV is possible through the included optical cable that delivers digital clarity of whatever TV, film, game or music is being watched on the TV. Other connections include mixing analogue inputs on RCA and jack, allowing connection to almost anything. Bluetooth provides a wireless connection point.
- Includes: M9 sound bar, low profile wireless subwoofer, remote control, User’s guide, quick start guide, TOSLINK digital optical cable, 3.5mm stereo jack cable, RCA audio/video cable, power cords.
- Accessories Included
- M9 sound bar, low profile wireless subwoofer, remote control, User’s guide, quick start guide, TOSLINK digital optical cable, 3.5mm stereo jack cable, RCA audio/video cable, power cords.
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- H95 x W300 x D97mm
- DLNA Information Digital Living Network Alliance compatible - lets you build a digital network around the home with other DLNA devices
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Home Cinema Type
- Sound Bar
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Model name / number
- Orbitsound M9
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Optical digital input, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Power Consumption - Stand By
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Speaker system
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As