OSPREY LONDON Large Monroe Leather Shoulder Handbag, Black
NEW for SS13, we love the buttery softness of this east/west seventies-inspired OSPREY LONDON bag in Shrunken Grain leather. Chic and slimline, it’s spacious and marvellously versatile: wear on the shoulder or across the body. With its easy style and well-organised interior, The Large Monroe is destined to become a true favourite.
- Large east/west style, versatile shoulder/cross-body bag in supple textured Shrunken Grain leather
- Flat, double-sided adjustable strap with buckle and silver coloured chain detail that allows bag to be worn cross-body or on the shoulder
- The reverse of the bag features a zipped pocket
- The front of the bag features a small cushion pad with a subtle, embossed OSPREY LONDON logo
- The bag has a foldover flap, secured with magnetic popper closure, which lifts to reveal a wide front pocket measuring 16 x 23 x2.5 cm
- Interior features two zipped compartments with leather zip-pulls
- Signature OSPREY Graeme Ellisdon vintage-style cream and brown striped lining
- Two interior slip pockets, one zipped pocket with leather zip-pull and a mobile phone pocket
- Comes with OSPREY LONDON dust bag to protect bag when not in use
- Adjustable strap from 27-57cm
- OSPREY LONDON
- H23 x W36 x D7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handbag Type
- Main Fabric
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As