OSPREY LONDON Maudie Leather Croc Print Grab Satchel Handbag
New for SS13 in elegant cork Polished Croc leather, Graeme Ellisdon’s elegant structured bag is designed and crafted in the heritage spirit of OSPREY LONDON.
With its appealingly square but slimline shape, dolly top handle and silver hardware, the beauty of this vintage-inspired bag is to be found in the details – from its elegant clasp to its hidden pocket and neat, detachable strap. Love this look? Team with a co-ordinating OSPREY LONDON Polished Croc leather purse such as The Small Regal.
- Gorgeous, vintage-inspired, structured handbag in calf leather embossed with a croc print and given a high shine finish
- Bag features a dainty top handle (8cm in height) as well as a detachable and adjustable cross-body strap
- Appliqué patch with subtle OSPREY LONDON logo embossed on the front of bag sits near the bottom of the bag
- Foldover flap closure with vintage style silver coloured shield clasp
- Flap lifts to reveal zip pocket on front of bag
- Interior features signature OSPREY LONDON jungle print lining
- Interior slip pocket, zipped pocket and phone pocket
- Studded base
- This bag comes with an OSPREY LONDON dustbag to protect it when not in use
- OSPREY LONDON
- H22 x W23 x D11cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handbag Type
- Main Fabric
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm