OSPREY LONDON The Carapace Across Body Handbag
OSPREY LONDON is known for smart, structured bags in its signature Polished Croc leather: they’re a modern take on formal English dress. Now designer Graeme Ellisdon gives his chic city wear some attitude with this stunning cross-body style. Undeniably smart, it’s a bag to get you noticed as you stride out to work!
- Beautiful calf leather, embossed with a croc print and given a polished finish.
- A north/south cross-body bag with straight sides and flat base.
- Flat, double-sided adjustable strap with buckle and silver coloured chain detail.
- On the front: a 15cm wide slip pocket and a flap pocket, with invisible magnetic closure, featuring an appliqué patch with subtle, embossed Osprey London logo.
- On the reverse: zipped slip pocket with metal zip and leather zip-pull.
- Closes along the top with a metal zip with leather zip-pull.
- Signature Osprey Graeme Ellisdon lining.
- Interior side zipped pocket and one slip pocket.
- Comes with Osprey London dust bag to protect bag when not in use.
Handle length: 55-60cm
- OSPREY LONDON
- H25 x W22 x D5.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Handbag Type
- Across Body
- Main Fabric
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Wednesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)