my John Lewis is a membership card that helps us get to know more about you every time you shop, so that we can give you the rewards that are just right for you.
Along with your membership card, as a member you'll get
Once you've completed registration, you'll get a membership card to use every time you shop in our stores, or by phone. The card is also linked to your online account – so when you're shopping on johnlewis.com, all you need to do is log in. As you use your card this helps us understand what you like, so we can give you the rewards that are just right for you.
You should receive your welcome pack and card within 3 weeks of registering. After that, you'll be able to view your account or update your details online by logging into my John Lewis.
Next time you're shopping in one of our shops ask a Partner about joining
my John Lewis at the till. They'll ask you for your email address, and after that we'll email you with instructions on how to complete your registration online.
This month, use your my John Lewis card to win an unforgettable Christmas at the 5-star Superior Kulm Hotel St. Moritz (opens in a new window).
To celebrate both the 150th anniversary of John Lewis and the first British holidaymakers in St. Moritz, you could win a trip for two worth £6,000, including return travel, ski passes and six nights’ accommodation.
The luxurious Kulm Hotel was the first hotel to be built in St. Moritz in 1856. Located in the heart of St. Moritz, in the Engadine, it hosts breathtaking views of Lake St. Moritz and has links to the infamous Cresta Run ice track.
Every £1 you spend with your my John Lewis card in October, online or in our shops, earns you an entry into our prize draw.
Prize draw terms and conditions: Prize draw runs from 1 October 2014 until 11.59pm on 31 October 2014. Offer open to my John Lewis members only. To enter the prize draw for purchases made in store, you must present your my John Lewis card to a John Lewis Partner prior to payment. For online entry, you must be logged into your my John Lewis account when you purchase.
The prize is a trip for 2 people to St. Moritz, Switzerland. Prize includes return travel, 6 nights’ accommodation at the 5-star Kulm Hotel and lift passes for the duration of the trip. This prize can only be taken on the following dates: 20-26 December 2014. Members must be available to travel within these dates as no alternative dates will be offered.
The winner will be picked by random selection by no later than 7 November 2014. Switzerland Tourism will contact the winner to organise the trip within 14 days of this date. Participants may be required to appear in promotional or marketing activity.
Entries from employees of Switzerland Tourism or its associates and their family members are excluded.
1. To have a John Lewis membership card, you need to supply us with your email and home addresses. You'll also need to consent to receiving marketing information from us, but please rest assured that we'll never pass your details on to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for them to use for their mailing or marketing purposes.
2. To be a member of my John Lewis, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and be aged 18 or over.
3. Your email address can only be linked to one my John Lewis membership. If you'd like a second my John Lewis membership (for your partner for example), you'll need a second email address to complete your registration.
4. You can't transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by the named and registered member. If members of your family over 18 wish to have a card, they'll need to join as members with their own email address.
5. Except where stated, you can only use your my John Lewis card in John Lewis shops (including Peter Jones and the ground and first floor of Waitrose Food & Home Canary Wharf), and for purchases made via johnlewis.com.
6. You can't use your card in any catering operations or Waitrose food halls within John Lewis shops, in any non-John Lewis branded concessions within our shops (such as Kuoni), John Lewis Heathrow airport, any Waitrose shops including those at motorway service or petrol stations, or in branches of Boots, at Waitrose Cookery School or on any Waitrose websites.
We have a dedicated my John Lewis team who will be happy to answer any questions you have. Please call the team on 03456 100312.