my John Lewis is a membership card that helps us get to know more about you every time you shop, so that we can give you the rewards that are just right for you.
Once you've completed registration, you'll get a membership card to use every time you shop in our stores, or by phone. The card is also linked to your online account – so when you're shopping on johnlewis.com, all you need to do is log in. As you use your card this helps us understand what you like, so we can give you the rewards that are just right for you.
You should receive your welcome pack and card within 3 weeks of registering. After that, you'll be able to view your account or update your details online by logging into my John Lewis.
Next time you're shopping in one of our shops ask a Partner about joining
my John Lewis at the till. They'll ask you for your email address, and after that we'll email you with instructions on how to complete your registration online.
Every time you shop with us in April, you can be in with a chance to win a brand new Dyson Animal DC54 cleaner. It's the only vacuum that never loses suction. With Dyson Cinetic™ cyclones – Dyson's most efficient cyclone technology – there's no need to ever replace a bag or wash a filter. Ball™ technology means DC54 turns on the spot, following you without awkward moves. It comes with a 5-year guarantee.
Simply make sure you use your my John Lewis card in store, or log in to your online account each time you buy. With every £1 you spend in store or online, you'll earn an entry into our prize draw. There will be one draw in each of our shops, and one online. Please note that the colour may vary from the model shown.
Prize draw runs from 1 April 2014 until 23.59 on 30 April 2014. Offer open to my John Lewis members only. To enter the prize draw for purchases made in store, you must present your my John Lewis card to a John Lewis Partner prior to payment. For online entry, you must be logged into your my John Lewis account when you purchase. See full terms and conditions.
1. To have a John Lewis membership card, you need to supply us with your email and home addresses. You'll also need to consent to receiving marketing information from us, but please rest assured that we'll never pass your details on to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for them to use for their mailing or marketing purposes.
2. To be a member of my John Lewis, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, and be aged 18 or over.
3. Your email address can only be linked to one my John Lewis membership. If you'd like a second my John Lewis membership (for your partner for example), you'ill need a second email address to complete your registration.
4. You can't transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by the named and registered member. If members of your family over 18 wish to have a card, they'll need to join as members with their own email address.
5. Except where stated, you can only use your my John Lewis card in John Lewis shops (including Peter Jones and the ground and first floor of Waitrose Food & Home Canary Wharf), and for purchases made via johnlewis.com.
6. You can't use your card in any catering operations or Waitrose food halls within John Lewis shops, in any non-John Lewis branded concessions within our shops (such as Kuoni), John Lewis Heathrow airport, any Waitrose shops including those at motorway service or petrol stations, or in branches of Boots, at Waitrose Cookery School or on any Waitrose websites.