- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collection Point on Level 1.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 020 8202 6535.
- Accessible parking - there are spaces reserved for disabled customers in the Shopping Centre car park near the entrances to Childrenswear, Level 2, and Menswear, Level 1.
- Hearing loops - Please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops.
- Shopmobility - services are available in the Shopping Centre on 020 8202 8905.
- Accessible toilets - on Level 3 behind Sports and near The Place to Eat.
- Accessible fitting rooms - In Fashions on Level 2.
- Wide access lifts to all floors.
- Wheelchairs for loan - to check availability please ring in advance, or on the day of your visit ask a member of staff for more details.
- Public telephone at accessible height - Located on Level 2.
- Large print or audio tape - Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
We welcome your comments, so please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Assistant General Manager
Brent Cross Shopping Centre
London NW4 3FL
Telephone 020 8202 6535
Textphone 18001 + 020 8202 6535 (via Typetalk)
Fax 020 8457 3000