- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collections Point in St. James Place.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Call 18001 + 0131 556 9121.
- Accessible parking - there are spaces reserved for disabled customers in the adjacent car park.
- Toilets for wheelchair users on Levels 3 and 4.
- Wide access lifts to all floors
- Accessible fitting rooms - in Menswear and Fashions.
- Hearing loops - please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops.
- Sign language - we have staff with some knowledge of sign language. Please call us by Typetalk/Text Direct to check their availability so they can meet you.
- Loan of wheelchairs, bookable in advance
- Large print or audio tape - please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
We welcome your comments, so please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Customer Service Manager
St James Centre
Edinburgh EH1 3SP
Telephone 0131 556 9121
Textphone 18001 + 0131 556 9121 (via Typetalk)
Fax 0131 550 3000