- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collections Point on the Basement level via the lift.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 020 8547 3000.
- Hearing loops - please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops. Fixed hearing loops are available in Customer Collections, Furnishing Fabrics, Audio & TV Service Desk and Gift List.
- Accessible parking - there are spaces reserved for disabled customers in the John Lewis car park.
- Wheelchairs for loan - to check availability please ring 020 8547 4874 in advance, or on the day of your visit ask a member of staff for more details.
- Shopmobility - manual or motorised wheelchairs are available in Eden Wall, car park Level One. Telephone 020 8547 1255.
- Accessible toilets - on the First floor Riverside adjacent to Sports, next to the Riverside Restaurant and on the First floor Townside next to Fashions.
- Accessible fitting rooms - in Fashions and Menswear.
- Public telephone at accessible height - located near the Coffee Shop and Gift List on the First floor.
- Large print or audio tape - Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Customer Services Manager
Kingston-upon-Thames KT1 1TE
Telephone 020 8547 3000
Textphone 18001 + 020 8457 3000 (via Typetalk)
Fax 020 8459 4502