- Accessible parking - Spaces are reserved for disabled customers in the Highcross John Lewis car park. Access is via Vaughan Way.
- Shopmobility - Manual or motorised wheelchairs are available from the shopping centre. Please call 0116 253 2596 for more information.
- Hearing loops* - Please ask any member of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops. To check availability, please ring our Customer Service department on 0116 242 5777. Fixed hearing loops are available at payment points.
- Sign language* - We have staff with some knowledge of sign language. Please call us by Typetalk/Text Direct to check availability so they can meet you.
- Accessible fitting rooms - Accessible fitting rooms are available on the Ground floor in Ladies Fashion and Lingerie, Menswear on the Second and Children’s on the Third.
- Accessible toilets - By the customer lifts on the Ground, Second, and Third floors and via Large electrical on the First floor.
- Wide access lifts - Available with access to all floors.
- Help with your shopping - Just ask any of our staff if you need assistance.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - Collect your purchases at the end of your visit from Customer Collections. This is accessible from Women’s fashions.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 0116 242 5777.
- Large print or audio tape - Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
You can contact our branch in advance of your visit to check availability of services marked*. Please ring our main branch telephone number that is Typetalk/Text Direct enabled using prefix 18001 + 0116 242 5777.
We welcome your comments, so please let us know your questions or suggestions.
For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Customer Services Manager
2 Bath House Lane
Leicester LE1 4SA
Telephone 0116 242 5777
Textphone 18001 + 0116 242 5777 (via Typetalk)
Fax 0116 242 7199