- Accessible parking There are disabled car parking spaces available in the John Lewis car park.
- Shopmobility Manual or motorised wheelchairs (or scooters) are available. Telephone 0151 707 0877.
- Hearing loops Hearing (induction) loops are fitted on a number of till points across all floors. These are clearly signed. Please contact any of our staff for details.
- Accessible fitting rooms In Menswear on the Ground floor; Fashions on the First floor; and Children's fashions on the Third floor.
- Accessible toilets Located next to the lifts on the First, Second and Third floors, and in Customer collections on the Ground floor.
- Wide access lifts Available with access to all floors.
- Help with your shopping Just ask any of our staff if you need assistance.
- No need to carry heavy shopping You can collect all your shopping from Customer collections, where we have 2 disabled customer parking spaces. You can also have your shopping sent to our Customer service and collections point at Speke.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 0151 709 7070.
- Large print or audio tape. Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
We welcome your comments, so please let us know your questions or suggestions.
For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
70 South John Street
Liverpool L1 8BJ
Telephone 0151 709 7070
Textphone 18001 + 0151 709 7070 (via Typetalk)
Fax 0151 702 4900