We offer a range of services to help make John Lewis an easier, more convenient place to shop.
- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collections Point in Prudhoe Place.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 0191 232 5000.
- Accessible parking - reserved spaces in the Circular car park next to the shop.
- Shopmobility - manual or motorised wheelchairs are available in Eldon Gardens, Percy Street. Telephone 0191 261 6176.
- Accessible toilets - on the First floor next to Boyswear. This toilet is RADAR-locked. Please ask a member of staff if you need the key.
- Wheelchair loan. To check availability please ring in advance, or on the day of your visit ask a member of staff for more details.
- Accessible fitting rooms - in Menswear, Fashions and Sports.
- Public telephones at accessible heights - located in our Earls Way entrance near Jewellery on the Ground floor, and Fashions on the First floor.
- Wide access lifts - available with access to all floors.
- Hearing loops. Please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops. Fixed loops are available in Perfumery (ground floor), Fashions (first floor) Card Services (second floor), Linens (second floor), Gifts (second floor), Boyswear (first floor), and Menswear (ground floor).
- Literature in large print or on audio tape. Ask in any department if you need literature and we will try to provide it or help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Assistant Service Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone 0191 232 5000
Textphone 18001 + 0191 232 5000 (via Typetalk)
Fax 0191 260 6704