We offer a range of services to help make Peter Jones an easier, more convenient place to shop.
- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff, or contact our Personal Shopping Advisor in advance, on 020 7808 4201 or by
email at PJ_personal_shopping@johnlewis.co.uk.
- Free delivery to local areas.
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 020 7730 3434.
- Hearing loops - please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops. Fixed loops are available at the Information Desk on the Ground floor and the Customer Service department on the Sixth floor.
- Accessible parking - Kensington and Chelsea Council provides 2 spaces for disabled permit-holders in Cadogan Gardens, Kings Road end.
- Accessible toilets - in the Basement, and on the Sixth floor near the restaurant.
- Accessible fitting rooms - In Fashions, Lingerie and Menswear.
- Wheelchairs for loan - For details please contact our Customer Collection Point on the Ground floor or ask any member of staff. To check availability please ring in advance.
- Wide access lifts - available with access to all floors at the Sloane Square end of the shop.
- Public telephone at accessible height - located at the Customer Collection Point on the Ground floor.
- Large print or audio tape - please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
For more help contact:
Telephone 020 7730 3434
Textphone 18001 + 020 7730 3434 (via Typetalk)
Fax 020 7730 2014
Send us an email.