- Accessible parking - there are spaces reserved for disabled customers in the Oracle Shopping Centre car park opposite John Lewis.
- Shopmobility - manual or motorised wheelchairs are available from shopmobility in the Oracle (telephone 0118 965 9308) and Broad St. Mall (telephone 0118 931 0000).
- Wheelchairs for loan - to check availability please ring in advance, or on the day of your visit ask a member of staff for more details.
Hearing loops - please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops.
- Sign language - we have staff with some knowledge of sign language. Please call us by by Typetalk/Text Direct to check their availability so they can meet you.
- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- Accessible toilets - on the First floor next to Fashions.Accessible fitting rooms - in Fashions and Childrenswear.Wide access lifts to all floors.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Purchase Assembly Collection in the shop, or by car at our Customer Collection Point in Mill Lane.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 0118 957 5955.
- Large print or audio tape - Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Customer Service Manager
Reading RG1 2BB
Telephone 0118 957 5955
Textphone 18001 + 0118 957 5955 (via Typetalk)
Fax 0118 959 1346