- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collections Point on the Podium car park, level P2. Access by car to the 11-bay collection point is from the Western Esplanade next to the Podium car park exit.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 023 8021 6400.
- Accessible parking - there are spaces reserved for disabled customers close to lifts and entrances in the Podium and WestQuay multistorey car parks.
- Shopmobility - available from the Podium car park level P2. To book a manual or motorised call 023 8063 6100 or email Shopmobility at email@example.com.
- Wheelchairs for loan - to check availability please ring in advance, or on the day of your visit ask a member of staff for more details.
- Hearing loops - please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops. You can telephone our Customer Service department in advance on 023 8021 6400.
- Accessible toilets - on every floor.
- Accessible fitting rooms - in Fashions and Menswear.
- Public telephone at accessible height - located on the Second floor outside the Place to Eat.
- Wide access lifts to all floors.
- Large print or audio tape, Braille - Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
West Quay Shopping Centre
Telephone 023 8021 6400
Textphone 18001 + 023 8021 6400 (via Typetalk)
Fax 023 8021 6428