- Accessible parking - Spaces are reserved for disabled customers in the car park at ground level around the shop.
- Shopmobility - Manual or motorised wheelchairs are available from the Trafford Centre Shopmobility on the ground floor of the shopping centre outside our Beauty entrance. Please be aware, there's a charge for this service and equipment has to be pre-booked which requires two forms of identification. This can be arranged by telephoning 0161 747 2684.
- Hearing loops - Fixed loops are available at each register bank in the shop. Mobile hearing loops are available for loan from customer Services on the First floor. You can contact our branch in advance of your visit to check availability.
- Accessible fitting rooms - In Fashions and Childrenswear.
- Accessible toilets - On the Ground floor next to Toys and Stationery, and in the Brassarie on the First floor.
- Help with your shopping - Just ask any of our staff if you need assistance.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - Collect your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collection Point on the Ground floor, near Menswear.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 0161 491 4040
- Large print or audio tape - Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative formats and we will do our best to provide it.
For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
1 Peel Avenue
The Trafford Centre
Telephone 0161 491 4040
Textphone 18001 + 0161 491 4040 (via Typetalk)
Fax 0161 746 3510