- Accessible parking - the Kings Car Park in the Harlequin Centre has spaces reserved for disabled customers. Direct access to the shop is through the glass doors on Level 1 of the car park.
- Shopmobility. Manual or motorised wheelchairs are available from the Ground floor of Church Street Car Park. Tel. 01923 211020.
- Hearing loops - Please contact any of our staff for details of mobile hearing loops.
- Sign Language - We have staff with some knowledge of sign language - please call us by Typetalk/Text Direct too check their availability so they can meet you
- Accessible fitting rooms - In Fashions, Menswear and in our Fashion Advisory Service
- Accessible toilets - On the Ground floor next to Fashions and Childrenswear and on the Second floor next to The Place To Eat.
- Public telephone at accessible height - located on the Second floor.
- Wide access lifts - available with access to all floors.
- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff if you need assistance.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collection Point on the Second floor next to the Kings Car Park entrance.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 01923 244266.
- Large print or audio tape - Please ask our staff if you need literature in alternative fformats and we will do our best to provide it.
We also welcome your comments, so please let us know your questions or suggestions. For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Watford WD17 2TW
Telephone 01923 244266
Textphone 18001 + 01923 244266 (via Typetalk)
Fax 01923 287999