- Help with your shopping - just ask any of our staff.
- No need to carry heavy shopping - you can collect all your purchases at the end of your visit from our Customer Collections Point in the Service Yard off Wigmores North.
- Free standard delivery - to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over £50 (£3 standard delivery fee on all orders under £50).
- Telephone shopping - Typetalk/Text Direct is available. Please ring 18001 + 01707 323456.
- Hearing loops - please ask any of our staff for details about mobile hearing loops.
- Accessible parking - Spaces are reserved for disabled customers on the perimeter of the John Lewis car park and on Wigmores North and Parkway.
- Accessible toilets - on the First floor next to the Place to Eat.
- Accessible fitting rooms - in Fashions and Menswear.
- Wheelchairs for loan - to check availability please ring in advance, or on the day of your visit ask a member of staff for more details.
- Shopmobility. To book a manual or motorised wheelchair from the Howard Centre, call 01707 336688.
- Public telephone at accessible height - situated on the First floor next to the Place to Eat.
- Sign language - staff with some knowledge of sign language. Please call us direct by Typetalk/Text Direct to check their availability so they can meet you.
We welcome your comments, so please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions. For help or more information, please ask any member of staff, or contact:
Customer Service Manager
Welwyn Garden City
Telephone 01707 323456
Textphone 18001 + 01707 323456 (via Typetalk)
Fax 01707 384700
Send us an email