Outback Hunter Select 3-Burner Wood Trolley Gas Barbecue
In a beautiful wood finish to complement gardens and patios, the Outback Hunter barbecue has an array of features to make cooking in the sun a delight.
Whether you want to go for classic barbecue grilled sausages or a piece of steak browned to perfection, the layout of this barbecue accommodates your needs. Integra spark ignition lights up the barbecue quickly, while cast iron burners keep the heat consistent and controllable. Thanks to a two-tier drip tray, cleaning is effortless.
If some food is cooked before others have finished, simply use the chrome warming rack to keep it the right temperature. There’s no need to wait for cutlery and condiments before tucking in either: just store them on the handy side shelves for easy access.
The Forest Stewardship Council
The Forest Stewardship Council works to safeguard the world’s forests. FSC certification provides a credible link between responsible forest management and the consumption of forest products, enabling you to make purchasing decisions that benefit people and the environment.
100% of our wooden outdoor furniture is FSC-certified.
- Accessories Included
- Lava rock
- Assembly Required
- Self assembly required
- Assembly Time Information The approximate time it will take to assemble this barbecue. Times may vary and are only intended as a guide
- 40 minutes, 2 people
- Care instructions
- When finished with cooking, open the lid and turn the burner up high. Let cooking grates burn off until the smoke dies away, and then brush grates with a brass bristled brush. On next use, let grates heat thoroughly and brush again before use.
- Cleaning Technology
- FSC-certified hardwood trolley, stainless steel hood, chrome warming rack
- Cooking Surface
- 2688cm sq.
- Cool Touch Handle
- Country of Origin
- H112 x W140 x D58cm
- Drip Tray
- Flame Tamers Information Help disperse the heat from the burners for more even cooking and protect the burners from juices as food cooks
- Fuel Type
- Grill Dimensions
- 63.5 x 42cm
- Heat Disperser Information Evenly spreads the heat from the burners reducing hot and cold spots and protects the burners from juices as food cooks
- Heat output
- Ignition Type Information Jet Flame ignition: ignites a jet of gas along the side of the burner as the gas control is turned on. Independent Direct Ignition: every burner lights independently letting you to cook on any one instantly
- Electronic Ignition
- Manufacturer's Guarantee
- 10 year limited warranty
- Number of Burners
- Side Shelf
- Viewing Window
- Warming rack
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Get the most from outdoor living with the best barbecue for you