OXO Tot Sprout Highchair, Taupe/Birch
The OXO Tot Sprout highchair grows with your child through their developmental stages, from 6 months to 5 years. For a perfect, comfy fit during all stages, the seat adjusts in height and depth and the footrest is height adjustable. The depth-adjustable tray can be removed completely so the chair can be pulled up to the table. The seat, back and cushions are contoured for comfort, while the 5-point harness secures baby firmly in the seat.
And there's no need to worry about spillages as the chair and cushion are easily wipeable for a quick clean-up. For children over the age of 3, the crotch post, tray and harness can be removed to convert the highchair into a youth chair so kids can join the family for dinner.
For extra convenience, the Sprout requires no tools to adjust the seat, tray or footrest.
Features of the Sprout chair:
- 3 levels of seat height and depth
- For children from 6 months to 36 months, Sprout is a highchair with 2 seat height settings, crotch post, 5-point harness, and tray
- Converts to a youth chair for children from 3 to 5 years when the seat is adjusted to the lowest setting, and the crotch post, tray and straps are removed
- 4 footrest settings adjust independently of the seat height
- Tool-free adjustability of the seat height, seat depth, and footrest
- One-handed tray adjustment
- Foam cushions lend support and comfort
- Chair is scaled for dinning table height
- Chair and cushion are PVC, phthalate and BPA free
- Dimensions: H93.9 x W48.2 x D61.5cm
- Assembly Required
- H94cm x W48cm x D59cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Reclining positions
- Suitable From
- 6 months
OXO began life when Sam Farber, an entrepreneur in the housewares industry, saw an opportunity to create comfortable kitchen tools that could be used by everyone. After hundreds of models, dozens of design iterations, and extensive research, OXO was born. In 1990, the first group of 15 OXO Good Grips kitchen tools was introduced. Since then, they have designed the OXO tot range which aims to make feeding little ones a little bit easier and a lot more fun.
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As