PacaPod Napier Changing Bag, Mocha Melody
The Napier is a compact clutch style changing bag with a matt coated cotton finish which easily wipes clean. Hidden inside is everything you'll need for baby, toddler and beyond.
- Durable cotton coated canvas print with hardwearing wipe clean finish
- Chunky silver hardware and ribbon labels
- Clutch style handle, plus a detachable over the shoulder strap
- 3x parent pockets, one with a key fob and mobile dividing pockets
- Inner cargo hold which stores the unique detachable feeder and changer Pod
- Changer Pod includes 5 pockets and separate clothes bag
- Padded baby changing mat
- Feeder Pod - fully insulated inner, holds up to 4 bottles and keeps warm for up to 3 hours
- Wipe clean inner and phthalates free, tested to EC and BS food standards
- You can remove the pods and use the bag on its own. Most lap tops fit inside the cargo area
- This is a baby changing bag, cool bag, and nappy bag style as a tote all rolled into one
- H41 x W31 x D18cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Main Fabric
PacaPod was established by Jacqueline Waggett, a mum of two. Having spent fifteen years designing outdoor clothing, she cycled round the world with all he possessions in two bicycle panniers. Combining her eye for design with experience of travelling light, she created Pacapod changing bags for busy parents.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow