PacaPod Sequoia Changing Bag
A stylish 3-in-1 changing bag for the fashion-conscious mum, made from a textured microfibre weave with a two-tone jewel effect, leather strap and brushed silver-coloured fittings. Inside is everything you need when on the go with baby, all perfectly packed and within easy reach.
- The bag features:
- Changer pod, feeder pod and changing mat; all clip onto the pram handle
- Detachable shoulder strap that can be worn across the body to distribute weight
- 3 parent pockets: one with key fob, mobile dividing pockets; full-length top pocket
- Inner cargo hold, which stores the unique feeder and changer pods, kept hygienically separate
- Changer pod includes 7 pockets with detachable clothes pouch, first aid pocket and more
- Padded baby changing mat, with micro fleece headrest
- Feeder pod: fully insulated cool bag (holds up to 4 bottles and keeps warm for up to 3 hours); plus additional detachable insulated bottle cover (perfect for twins too!)
- Wipe-clean inner and phthalates-free, tested to EC & BS food standards
- Padded backpack straps convert it to a toddler pack
- All 3 bags clip onto the pram handle or can be used on their own
- Removable pods so you can use the bag on its own: most laptops fit inside the cargo area
- H44 x W33 x 17cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Main Fabric
PacaPod was established by Jacqueline Waggett, a mum of two. Having spent fifteen years designing outdoor clothing, she cycled round the world with all he possessions in two bicycle panniers. Combining her eye for design with experience of travelling light, she created Pacapod changing bags for busy parents.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Friday