Paco Rabanne 1 Million Absolutely Gold Pure Perfume, 100ml
1 Million from Paco Rabanne plays on unexpected ingredients: a bursting mandarin opens onto a dense and powerful floral heart, enhanced by a rose. The base notes: a masculine and sensual blond leather accord, giving the original fragrance a distinct personality, a signature on its own.
The top notes, sparkling and explosive, evolve into a heart of deep red rose absolute that features a velvety, mysterious finish. The adventure grows richer, more faceted and more complex as the base unfolds. The blond suede leather turns into a dark, deep-scented leather, while the oud wood accord drives the original amber notes to new extremes.
Paco Rabanne's 1 Million Absolutely Gold, pure perfume, is an extremely concentrated perfume, with 16% perfume extract.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Range
- 1 Million
- Fragrance Type
- Pure Perfume
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
If there is one brand in the world that can truly pride itself in being audacious and avant-garde, it is certainly Paco Rabanne.
From fashion cut out of metal to perfumes that break all the established codes, Paco Rabanne has always innovated, creating novelty to provoke the strongest of emotions.
Striking, daring, light-hearted and provocative, Paco Rabanne’s fragrances have an exceptional power to leave a strong impression on everyone’s memories and become cultural benchmarks.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Thursday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy