Paco Rabanne Invictus Eau de Toilette
Product informationInhale the scent of victory with Invictus, the new masculine perfume by Paco Rabanne. This sensually fresh scent sets a modern vision of masculinity. Invictus is an unexpected clash of worlds, powers, sensations, and values: a thrill of pure freshness top note face to the sensuality of a guaiac wood base note.
For more gift ideas, view our Father's Day page.
- Fragrance Range
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
- Unit Price
- £66.4 per 100ml
If there is one brand in the world that can truly pride itself in being audacious and avant-garde, it is certainly Paco Rabanne.
From fashion cut out of metal to perfumes that break all the established codes, Paco Rabanne has always innovated, creating novelty to provoke the strongest of emotions.
Striking, daring, light-hearted and provocative, Paco Rabanne’s fragrances have an exceptional power to leave a strong impression on everyone’s memories and become cultural benchmarks.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.