Paco Rabanne Lady Million L'eau My Gold Eau de Toilette
The Million freshness is an episode of luxurious delirium and an over-the-top celebration, provoking an exhilarating euphoria & a state of joyful loss of inhibition.
Lady Million, immersed in a state of freedom & ecstasy follows her instincts; flirtatious, eccentric and more mischievous than ever; she let herself go. She is no longer about possessing, but showing her most extravagant facet and having fun.
- Fragrance Range
- Lady Million
- Fragrance Type
- Eau de Toilette
- Scent Information The family or sub-group which this fragrance could be classified under. The four primary fragrance families are Floral, Oriental, Woody and Fresh.
- Scent Intensity Information The intensity or strength of the fragrance. Light – subtle and suitable for everyday wear Moderate - a noticeable but not overpowering signature scent Strong - ideal for those who want to make a bold, confident statement
- Scent Longevity Information Approximately how long the scent remains detectable when worn. Light - up to 2 hours Medium - 2 to 4 hours Long-Lasting - 4 hours +
If there is one brand in the world that can truly pride itself in being audacious and avant-garde, it is certainly Paco Rabanne.
From fashion cut out of metal to perfumes that break all the established codes, Paco Rabanne has always innovated, creating novelty to provoke the strongest of emotions.
Striking, daring, light-hearted and provocative, Paco Rabanne’s fragrances have an exceptional power to leave a strong impression on everyone’s memories and become cultural benchmarks.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.