Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 Compact System Camera with 14-42mm Lens, HD 1080p, 16MP, Wi-Fi, NFC, 3" Tiltable Touch Screen
The DMC-GF6 combines a powerful Digital Live MOS Sensor with a speedy Venus Engine processor. The result is a camera that shoots faster and with more detail - even in low light situations. Advanced noise reduction also helps to keep everything crisp at challenging ISOs.
A whole suite of creative features make the GF6 an ideal choice for more artistic photographers while the clever tilting monitor makes self portraits easy to frame. When you’re done shooting, built-in NFC and Wi-Fi help to make backing up and sharing as straightforward as a touch.
This kit also comes with the 14-42mm lens and will take clean clear snapshots.
- This camera boasts extremely fast start-up and shooting speeds so you’ll always be ready to capture the moment. AF Tracking enables consecutive shooting to capture moving subjects in sharp focus. Combined with the full-area Touch AF, it’s possible to tailor your shots by setting the focus on any point in the field of view.
- Creative Control with 19 filter effects from sepia to monochrome lets you add an artistic twist to your pictures. You can apply these effects to your panoramic shots too. With the Self Shot mode, you can shoot your own portraits by stretching an arm to hold the camera with the monitor flipped 180-degrees.
- Powerful editing features without the need for a computer. Clear Retouch makes it is possible to erase unwanted objects or figures in an image by just tracing over them on monitor with a fingertip.
- With Wi-Fi and NFC, you can connect the camera to your smartphone or tablet anywhere with one-touch. Sharing images is simple and it’s also possible to use your smartphone as a remote shutter on tripod shoots.
- With the Instant Transfer function, photos are automatically sent to your smartphone or tablet right after shooting. Photo and video can even be archived to a computer automatically via your home network.
- Capture Full HD 1080p videos in the popular AVCHD and MP4 formats. Constant autofocus and high quality stereo capture help to create steady, professional looking cliips. With a dedicated video record button, you can instantly start recording videos without any having to make any extra setting adjustments.
- Stop Motion Animation mode helps you to create vintage style video clips without complicated setups.
- Multi-process noise reduction works to allow finer control over noise level. Intelligent D-range Control helps to create more realistic gradation with wider dynamic range.
- Includes battery, charger, USB cable, shoulder strap, software CD, body cap and 14-42mm Lens.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 330 shot per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB 2.0, mini HDMI, Video out (NTSC/PAL)
- Digital Bridge
- H64.8 x W111.2 x D38.4 mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Exclusive to John Lewis
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1,025mAh), Battery Charger
- Screen size
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- 323 g
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.