Panasonic DMR-PWT530EB 3D Blu-ray/DVD/HDD 500GB with Freeview HD Twin Recorder
Not just a Blu-ray player, Panasonic’s DMR-PWT530 comes with enough storage to keep track of your favourite programmes, as well as dual HD tuners so you can record more at once. It’ll also add new life to your DVDs with easy 3D upscaling. This smart-enabled reorder even has access to the Viera Connect service, giving you a world of entertainment from social media like Facebook to movies.
- Because the recorder is equipped with two Freeview HD tuners, two different TV programmes can be recorded simultaneously. There is no need to worry about missing out on recording a programme when two programmes overlap.
- With a huge 500GB of storage you can record up to 129 hours of HD, or 259 hours of SD content with the push of a button.
- Pansonic’s Viera Connect service gives you access to content like Netflix, YouTube and Facebook from the comfort of your armchair.
- By registering with the Panasonic Remote Recording Service, you can navigate and search on the programme guide and set timer-recording of TV programmes using your smartphone or tablet from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Send a recorded programme or live broadcast to your Android Tablet or iPhone/ iPad/ iPod touch wirelessly, then watch the content wherever you like in your home.
- The DMR-PWT530 also comes with DLNA. Just connect to your home network and stream media easily from connected computers and other devices.
- Incredibly fast switch on and start up times mean that this player is ready to play a movie in moments.
HDMI cable not included, browse cables and connections for our full range.
- 3D Ready
- Audio Quality Information Different manufacturers use different sound systems to improve your audio experience
- Dolby Digital
- H5.9 x W43 x D23.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Internet Ready Information Internet enabled devices allow you access to a wealth of online content through Wi-Fi, dongle or Ethernet connection.
- Yes - Via dongle / ethernet
- Model name / number
- Plays Formats Information Type of disc or file that can be played back on this machine
- MPEG-2*6*7, AVCHD, AVCHD 3D Progressive, JPEG, MPO, MP3
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI, Optical, 2x USB, Ethernet, SD/ SDHC/ SDXC
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow