Panasonic HC-V130 HD 1080p Camcorder, 8.9MP, 38x Optical Zoom, 2.7” LCD Screen
Fully equipped to capture every moment, the Panasonic HC-V130 delivers stunning Full HD footage and detailed stills in all conditions. Compact flipscreen design allows you to keep your eye on the action from any angle, while built-in image stabilisation keeps every second rock solid.
The HC-V130 enables ultra-telephoto 38x optical zoom shooting with a compact body. This can be boosted all the way to 75x with digitally aided Intelligent Zoom where the original image quality captured by the lens remains intact, all the way from wide-angle to powerful zoom.
Low light performance
The 2.51 megapixel BSI MOS Sensor has improved high sensitivity performance to record easy-to-see, clear images even in dimly lit situations.
You can shoot still picture at high resolution 8.9 megapixels. This makes it possible to record important scenes in either video or still images.
take the guesswork out of filming. This powerful mode senses the shooting conditions and automatically makes the settings and activates functions that will deliver best results.
Filter effects like miniature, 8mm movie, silent movie and time lapse recording make it possible to capture impressive video that is matched to the shooting situation.
- Accessories Included
- AC Adaptor, Rechargeable Battery Pack, USB Cable, Bandled Software, Bandled Software, Bandled Software
- Built-in light
- Camera Type
- High Definition/3D
- HDMI mini, AV, USB 2.0
- Digital stills Information Use the camcorder to take still photos
- 8.9 megapixels
- H60 x W53 x D114mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- File Formats
- AVCHD] AVCHD / [iFrame / MP4] MP4
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- Panasonic Lens
- Manual White Balance
- Auto / Indoor1 / Indoor2 / Sunny / Cloudy / White set
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHD, SDXC
- Minimum LUX Value
- 4 lx (Scene Mode Low Light 1/30), 1 lx (Color Night Rec)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Shooting Modes
- HA (17Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080) / HG (13Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080) / HE (5Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080) / iFrame (28Mbps / VBR), (960 x 540) / MP4 (1.5Mbps / VBR), (640 x 360)
- Stills Mode
- Type of Battery
- Li-ion battery
- Video Resolution
- Full HD 1080p
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- 100x / 2500x
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
366 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find out how you can capture professional-quality homemade movies