Panasonic HC-X920 3D HD 1080p Camcorder, 20.4MP, 12x Optical Zoom, Wi-Fi, 3.5” LCD Screen, Black
With Full HD recording, Wi-Fi streaming, 3D capture and more - the Panasonic HC-X920 is made to capture every detail of those special moments. Extras like five point image stabilisation, anti-flare and digital noise reduction will also lend your footage and exceptionally clean and professional feel in virtually al situations.
- The 3MOS System Pro features a totally redesigned lens, sensor and engine for vibrant full HD videos with amazing colour and detail. Built to cut down on digital noise, it gives you clear images - even in low light.
- A powerful 12x optical zoom lets you get right up close to your subjects without disturbing them or capturing unsightly shadows. Ideal for filming wildlife and sporting events, the X920 also features up to 30x digital zoom so you don’t miss a detail.
- Panasonic’s Hybrid Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) uses a unique five-axis setup to reduce blurring in any situation from wide-angle to extreme zoom. It’s even built with shooting while walking in mind - leaving you free to move around and get involved with the action without worrying about image quality.
- The Wi-Fi function enables real-time broadcasting of events via Ustream to share images worldwide, while recording in Full-HD. There is also a function to send e-mail to notify the start of streaming to preregistered e-mail addresses.
- Fitted with a precision engineered F1.5 Leica Dicomar Lens for reduced distortion and sharper contrast. This lens features nano-level coating that means less reflection of light for ghosting and flare-free images. The 29.8 - 399.2mm wide angle range is also ideal for shooting in tight spaces.
- The Crystal Engine Pro II performs high-speed processing of a huge number of pixels - equivalent to four times the pixel count of Full HD. This gives you Full HD quality, even in detailed image parts.
- A high-resolution 3.5-inch LCD touchscreen makes reviewing your footage and accessing functions a breeze.
- Bring your videos to life and shoot in beautiful Full HD 3D with the separate converter lens. Images that were shot in 2D without using the 3D Conversion Lens can be easily transformed into 3D images with the 2D to 3D Conversion function. Simply connect the camcorder to a 3D-compatible TV with an HDMI cable and enjoy.
- Camera Type
- AV out, HDMI mini, USB 2.0
- H72 x W67 x D150mm
- 2 years
- Image Stabilisation
- Lens Information Lens type please see Buying Digital Camera guide for more information
- 29.8 - 399.2mm
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- SD, SDHC, SDXC
- Model name / number
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Colour Night View
- Shooting Modes
- Stills Mode
- Type of Battery
- Rechargable battery and mains
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find out how you can capture professional-quality homemade movies
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Thursday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday