Panasonic KH-B90FBC1 Island Chimney Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
Designed for use over an island unit, the Panasonic KH-B90FBC1 cooker hood will take centre stage in any modern kitchen.
Operation is simple thanks to light-emitting electrostatic touch controls for precise control, 3 speeds plus an intensive setting are on hand to eliminate any cooking odours, purifying the air. The cooker hood can operate for 1 hour on and 3 hours repeatedly for 24 hours if you choose, to maintain a grease free hygienic kitchen environment. A timer function with automatic shut off after 15 minutes is ideal if you are preparing lots of food quickly.
6 LED lamps provide ambient lighting for the cooking area, and an equipped grease filter alarm, current plate and exhaust shutter provide easy maintenance.
Suitable for both extraction and recirculation. Charcoal filter included. A qualified engineer should install your cooker hood.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 705m³ per hour (extraction)
- H7.2 x W90 x D57.5cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Maximum noise level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- min. 65cm
- Model name / number
Delivery in 3 weeks from our supplier
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen