Panasonic KH-B90FBW1 Chimney Cooker Hood, Stainless Steel
With a sleek canopy design, the Panasonic KH-B90FBW1 chimney cooker hood will take centre stage in any modern kitchen.
Operation is simple thanks to light-emitting electrostatic touch controls for precise control, 3 speeds plus an intensive setting are on hand to eliminate any cooking odours, purifying the air. The cooker hood can operate for 1 hour on and 3 hours repeatedly for 24 hours if you choose, to maintain a grease free hygienic kitchen environment. A timer function with automatic shut off after 15 minutes is ideal if you are preparing lots of food quickly.
3 LED lamps provide ambient lighting for the cooking area, and an equipped grease filter alarm, current plate and exhaust shutter provide easy maintenance.
Both ducting and recirculation extraction. Wall mounted. Charcoal filter included. A qualified engineer should install your cooker hood.
- Airflow rate Information Rate at which the appliance extracts or recirculates the air
- 705m³ per hour (extraction)
- H72 x W90 x D46.5cm
- Ducting diameter Information Diameter of the ducting hose you'll need
- Minimum hob clearance Information Minimum safety height required above the hob
- min. 65cm
- Model name / number
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
Delivery in 14 days from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Extract what you need for your kitchen