Panasonic KX-PRSA10EW, Additional Handset for Panasonic PRS-120
Designed to work with the Panasonic KX-PRS120, the sophisticated Panasonic KX-PRSA10EW additional handset combines a modern design with fantastic performance to deliver a landline telephone that's a cut above the rest. Its slim, simple design will fit in with any modern interior without sacrificing comfort in your hand. The 2.2-inch colour screen features a stylish new interface that makes accessing the option you need quick and easy.
The beautiful colour display on the KX-PRSA10EW ensures that numbers and text are clear and easy to read, with the on-screen graphical interface providing a simple and intuitive experience. Large, well defined buttons make input and navigation easy.
An error-correction system helps deliver clearer phone conversations with fewer interruptions, giving you outstanding sound, even when you're further away from the base.
The KX-PRSA10EW also employs Noise Reduction to cut out some of the background noise from the other side of the conversation. It's great if you're talking to someone who's in a busy street or has children playing nearby as it will isolate their voice, making it easier for you to hear. You can also adjust the pitch of voices on the phone to help you enjoy conversation as if the other person were standing in the same room as you.
If you have a caller ID service enabled by your service provider, the KX-PRSA10EW's Caller ID feature can convert text into speech, giving you a vocal representation of who's calling so you don't even have to look at the screen to find out who's one the other side.
Incoming and outgoing call barring works in conjunction with your Caller ID service to help minimise unwanted or nuisance calls, ensuring only the people who matter to you can contact you.
One Touch Eco Mode gives you a simple yet effective way of preserving power. By pressing the ECO button, signal output is greatly reduced, helping you save energy and money on your energy bills.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Handset: Approx. H78 x W52 x D80 mm. Base: Approx. H47 x W26 x D145 mm
- 2.2" TFT colour LCD (QVGA) Display
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 150 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 12 hours
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 40 ringtones
- Wall Mountable
- Handset: Approx.110g. Base: Approx. 90g
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday