Panasonic KX-PRW120 Premium Digital Telephone and Answering Machine with Smartphone Connect, Single DECT
The Panasonic KX-PRW120's modern design and superior functionality make it stand out over other landline telephones. Its unique horizontal style makes it easy to grab and grip, with the hook-like charger utilising magnets to ensure the handset sits securely in place on the base. With real metal material used in the handset, you'll immediately notice the KX-PRW120's sophisticated, premium feel.
The beautiful 2.2-inch colour LCD display on the KX-PRW120 ensures that numbers and text are clear and easy to read, with the on-screen graphical interface providing a simple and intuitive experience. Large, well defined buttons make input and navigation easy.
The KX-PRW120 includes Smartphone Connect functionality to broaden your communication abilities. It uses Wi-Fi and the Smartphone Connect Application to register up to four devices, such as smartphones and tablets as additional handsets. Make and answer landline calls from your smartphone, use your tablet as an intercom and even transfer calls between devices and set up conference calls.
An error-correction system helps deliver clearer phone conversations with fewer interruptions, giving you outstanding sound, even when you're further away from the base.
The KX-PRW120 also employs Noise Reduction to cut out some of the background noise from the other side of the conversation. It's great if you're talking to someone who's in a busy street or has children playing nearby as it will isolate their voice, making it easier for you to hear. You can also adjust the pitch of voices on the phone to help you enjoy conversations as if the other person were standing in the same room as you.
If you have a caller ID service enabled by your service provider, the KX-PRW120's Caller ID feature can convert text into speech, giving you a vocal representation of who's calling so you don't even have to look at the screen to find out who's one the other side.
Incoming and outgoing call barring works in conjunction with your Caller ID service to help minimise unwanted or nuisance calls, ensuring only the people who matter to you can contact you.
One Touch Eco Mode gives you a simple yet effective way of preserving power. By pressing the ECO button, signal output is greatly reduced, helping you save energy and money on your energy bills.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 500 name and number directory
- Handset: Approx. H116 x W92 x D31 mm. Base: Approx. H47 x W35 x D153 mm
- 2.2" TFT colour LCD (QVGA) Display
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 150 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 12 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 40 minutes
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 40 ringtones
- Wall Mountable
- Handset: Approx.150g. Base: Approx. 140g
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
258 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)