Panasonic KX-PRX120 Premium Digital Smart Telephone and Answering Machine, Single DECT
Powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Panasonic KX-PRX120 brings smartphone functionality to your landline. Featuring a 3.5-inch colour touch screen, the KX-PRX120 can run apps and games downloaded from the Google Play Store, making it a much more functional device than your normal landline phone.
With built-in Wi-Fi you can use your home wireless internet connection to browse the internet, watch videos, download apps and send emails, directly from your phone.
A 0.3 megapixel front-facing camera will enable you to take photos and make video calls over the internet through apps like Skype, so you can see as well as hear the person on the other side.
You KX-PRX120 can interact with different devices through its extra connectivity options. You can put in a microSDHC card to store extra data, from pictures to music and videos on. A micro USB charging port will enable you to connect to a computer to transfer files onto your phone, or Bluetooth will let you send files wirelessly.
Incoming and outgoing call barring works in conjunction with your Caller ID service to help minimise unwanted or nuisance calls, ensuring only the people who matter to you can contact you.
- Answering machine
- Caller ID display Information See name and number of who's calling (there may be a charge for this service)
- Caller memory Information Stores popular numbers so you can retrieve them easily
- 500 name and number directory
- Handset: Approx. H119 x W45 x D88 mm. Base: Approx. H62 x W14 x D117 mm
- 3.5" touch screen
- GAP compatible Information Use more than one phone from the same base station: e.g. have one phone in the hallway, another in the bedroom
- Last number redials Information Lists the previous numbers so you can redial them very quickly
- Maximum range Information How far away from its base the phone will pick up a signal (normally 300m outdoors)
- Maximum Standby Time Information The time the phone can be left off the charger (when not in use) before needing a recharge
- 150 hours
- Maximum Talk Time Information How long you can use the cordless phone for, once its been fully charged
- 12 hours
- Message Recording Time Information How many minutes' worth of messages can be recorded
- 40 minutes
- Model name / number
- Phone set
- Ringtones Information Choice of ringtones: polyphonic tones have a greater range of tone for better sound quality; with MP3 ringtones you can use music as a ringtone, such as a favourite song
- 61 ringtones
- Wall Mountable
- Handset: Approx.120g. Base: Approx. 140g
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
258 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Tuesday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday (Trial in selected areas)